Thursday, July 8, 2010

Interaction with Teachers and Students






Interactions with other Teachers and Staff


I was introduced to other staff, and teachers from the beginning of my field placement, it was a very active and goal oriented campus. I did not see a lot of teacher to teacher collaboration and or engagement, because I was situated in a classroom that specialized in my content level of study. But when I did go to the office and or the lounge area, I did view the interacting of the teacher support system in the school. I also viewed professionalism amongst them, which let me know that the school supported a very resourceful district and student goal oriented system. I did not lead any group activities, but did aid the teacher in helping several students one to one when they fell behind, or when they had been absent the day before, by explaining activity, and or worksheet. No school extracurricular activies were done in this class room.

No comments:

Post a Comment