Thursday, July 8, 2010

Personal Reflections

Personal Reflections

I did not really have many questions at first, but now that I have viewed how "Teachers" interact with students and the impact they leave on them, can be quite rewarding. I also feel that the personal frustrations that can come with this kind of career is only due to not being able to enjoy what you do. The teacher I observed was very resourceful AND confident in her content area, and I think that is what I have realized that is the most important thing one as a teacher needs. If you do not like what you do in life, then the unhappiness you carry will unfortunately be bestowed on others.

I have always wondered what would be my cause in life when I grew up, and by no doubt I have found it!!!
FIN
END
GODSPEED

No comments:

Post a Comment